Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping with absorption

watsontimes

Registered
I know drinking a lot of grapefruit juice give you a better absorption when using PH's but will it also give you better absorption with creatine/natty test boosters/etc.?

thanks for the help

Be careful with grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice affects how drugs are changed metabolized in the body for eventual elimination and can alter the amount of drug in your blood. This can lead to enhanced side effects or lower drug effectiveness.

Grapefruit juice decreases the activity of the cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4) enzymes that are responsible for breaking down many drugs and toxins.

Grapefruit contains compounds known as furanocoumarins that block the CYP3A4 enzymes. When grapefruit juice is consumed, the enzyme’s ability to break down the drug for elimination is decreased. Blood levels of the drug may rise, resulting in a risk for new or worsened side effects.

This can happen even after 3 days of last drinking grapefruit juice. There’s no way to control its interaction with rising or lowering of medication blood levels.

I’d say just be safe, I wouldn’t drink it with medications it possibly could have any contraindications with

I know drinking a lot of grapefruit juice give you a better absorption when using PH's but will it also give you better absorption with creatine/natty test boosters/etc.?

thanks for the help

No. That's never been put about as working.

Grapefruit juice can help, hinder, or change absorption depending upon the compounds.

I know that as bro science and a probable myth!

Back
Top Bottom