Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hemp oil

SAMMY11

Registered
Any performance benefits with hemp oil ? I see alot of athletes using the stuff and even vaping it. WHat do you think ???

I know many use it for skin care purposes but I have no personal experience to share with. It's kinda similar to CBD oil but doesn't contain as much cannabinoids.
I can't remember reading anything about direct performance increase.

i would start with what your injury is and fix it

athletes deal with injuries yes, but unless you are a pro athlete getting paid millions to play a sport with your team depending on you then zero reason to train while injured.. you are doing more harm than good

Hemp oil has a lot of healthy fats in it but it does not contain any CBD.

You are confusing CBD supplements and hemp

I don't know anyone using help oil but guys using CBD oil are seeing amazing benefits. More from a health/joint/pain perspective rather than a performance perspective.

i would start with what your injury is and fix it

athletes deal with injuries yes, but unless you are a pro athlete getting paid millions to play a sport with your team depending on you then zero reason to train while injured.. you are doing more harm than good
Agreed- this is very important. I just saw an orthopedic recently with my daughter who is a competitor. He told us- pain is your body telling you to stop. Listen.

Hemp oil has a lot of healthy fats in it but it does not contain any CBD.

You are confusing CBD supplements and hemp

I use hemp seeds daily. They are a good source of fat. I add them to oats

Back
Top Bottom