needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Herbs to grow your penis

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Herbs to grow your penis

Hey bros there are are herbal products on the market like Extenze, enzyte and Kong and they all claim to be full of herbs from exotic places that grow the size of your penis. Now some stuff here is tried and true for PCT like HCGenerate but what about penis growth is this even possible or just marketing hype?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It is all marketing hype. If there truly was something that would make your penis grow, the inventor would be the richest man in the world and we all would already be taking it.

A natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com will increase erection hardness, but it won't actually increase the size of your penis. https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...erate-p45.html

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    It is all marketing hype. If there truly was something that would make your penis grow, the inventor would be the richest man in the world and we all would already be taking it.

A natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com will increase erection hardness, but it won't actually increase the size of your penis. https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...erate-p45.html
    Honestly i.got muscletech testosterone 10$ at walmart and took it.for.a.few days my girl had.no.clue. she.told me.it.was bigger than normal let me bang her.in the ass.and cum in her ass. Fuck all.those.other.meds.... lol no issue use walmart test orally

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi,
    There is a lot of discussion online as to whether all of the supplements, techniques, and other strategies are effective in making the penis size of a man larger. There are lots of infomercials on television about male enhancement and how an individual would be a lot happier if the size of their penis was bigger. Are any of these claims accurate? Can a man actually increase the size of his penis? For more HERE

How to Make Your Penis Bigger At Home

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    extense actually was put in jail for fraud for that making false claims. and fined bigtime

you can get a stronger and harder erection on these natural herbs, which can give the impression that your penis is getting bigger. but in reality the problem is really with your heart health where blood flow is not going down there and of course a lot of bodybuilders are abusing steroids which do effect reproductive health obviously. so its a double edged sword.

that's why I tell guys not to mess with steroids until they are older. wait until your HPTA is fully mature in your mid to late 20's
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-27-2016 at 11:25 AM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not gonna work. It's not one of those muscles that you work and it grows. Good overall health is going to be the most beneficial.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudiest 1992 View Post
    Hey bros there are are herbal products on the market like Extenze, enzyte and Kong and they all claim to be full of herbs from exotic places that grow the size of your penis. Now some stuff here is tried and true for PCT like HCGenerate but what about penis growth is this even possible or just marketing hype?
    There is no such supplement that will make your penis grow larger. If there were such a thing, there would not be such a problem as small penises....

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

I don't agree with you - I am perfectly fine with the size of my tool, so I would not be taking this kind of supplements )

Quote Originally Posted by Limitedwrx11 View Post
    Honestly i.got muscletech testosterone 10$ at walmart and took it.for.a.few days my girl had.no.clue. she.told me.it.was bigger than normal let me bang her.in the ass.and cum in her ass. Fuck all.those.other.meds.... lol no issue use walmart test orally

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Most probably you just got a harder erection, and a fuller penis due to blood inflow, but the actual size of the penis can not change.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.