Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High AST numbers

cexab276

Registered
well I took everyone's advice and went and got blood work done and my AST came in really high
there are about 30 points above normal. I am an alcohol Drinker and I'll do that a couple times a week but nothing heavy. I'll also might have a beer or two before bed. is there any type of supplements that can help bring this number down

well I took everyone's advice and went and got blood work done and my AST came in really high
there are about 30 points above normal. I am an alcohol Drinker and I'll do that a couple times a week but nothing heavy. I'll also might have a beer or two before bed. is there any type of supplements that can help bring this number down

If you have high AST and alt that's liver issues. You need to increase water intake and add 7 caps n2guard per day, really clean up your diet too only healthy fats.

So something like... every day then.

Knock that on the head

You only loose when alcohol is in your life are you sure your not drinking more then you think because in your statement it seems like you have uncounted times of more alcohol.
Workout lifestyle and the two just really never made sense to me but everyone has there thing I’m sure .

N2Guard is the way to go it should help. But you need to lay off the drinking.

Stop drinking for a month and then go get your blood levels done!

Back
Top Bottom