Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Home cures

wildeye

Registered
Woke up Friday morning with a nasty sore throat. Today it is even worse. Haven't had anything like this since when I was a kid (and before I had my adnoids taken out).

I have a bottle of 500 mg Amoxicillin kicking around.

It's either viral or bacterial (strep). If it's viral the Amoxicllin isn't going to do anything.

Not going to go to go to the Dr because they can't do anything.

Any opinions on taking the Amoxicillin or any home cures?

whenever i feel something like that coming on i go on a water fast and rest. another remedy is collodial silver

antibiotics are not something you should use unless it is absolutely necessary due to the damage they cause in your body and the fact that it doesn't take much using them for them to completely stop working. there are people out there who abused them so much (thanks to incompetent doctors) now they can't do a thing when they actually truly need them

I would say go to the doctor if it's that bad anyhow. Don't use antibiotics on a hunch. If it's viral it's a waste.

Last edited:
If you don’t know what is causing it then it’s really stupid to just start some antibiotics you have sitting around. The doctor can tell you what’s wrong.

If you don’t know what is causing it then it’s really stupid to just start some antibiotics you have sitting around. The doctor can tell you what’s wrong.
My thoughts exactly but I've noticed some of the people here aren't the brightest bulbs in the tanning bed.

Last edited:
Woke up Friday morning with a nasty sore throat. Today it is even worse. Haven't had anything like this since when I was a kid (and before I had my adnoids taken out).

I have a bottle of 500 mg Amoxicillin kicking around.

It's either viral or bacterial (strep). If it's viral the Amoxicllin isn't going to do anything.

Not going to go to go to the Dr because they can't do anything.

Any opinions on taking the Amoxicillin or any home cures?
We aren't here to provide medical advice bro

Just take the antibiotics... No big deal..

In thailand I had a sore throat so fuk it just bought some amoxillin at the pharmacy, also last time condom broke and I got gonorrhoea. So just fuk it thought take some antibiotics while I'm there.

In thailand I had a sore throat so fuk it just bought some amoxillin at the pharmacy, also last time condom broke and I got gonorrhoea. So just fuk it thought take some antibiotics while I'm there.

lol, damn dude. you banging hookers or what?

What a turn of events lol :cool:

lol, damn dude. you banging hookers or what?

Lol yehhh man. Why else do people go to thailand...
Well they have some amazing islands/beaches.
But yeh I fuked heaps... Condom broke couple times, and one time hooked up with a Thai girl from tinder that wasn't a prostitute and never used a condom. But only caught somthing once.
That was in Bangkok, Nana plaza, they turned a shopping mall into like over 50 strip club /go go bars, all in one spot.

Back
Top Bottom