Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade energy drink

GordoRyry1010

Registered
I've been thinking about home making my own energy drink, i want to keep it really healthy (as much as i can) without all the junk in normal energy drinks, and i have bodybuilding in mind as well, heres a list of things i have come up with.

Ginger root
Panax Ginseng
Habanero pepper
Ginkgo biloba leaf
Yerba mate leaf
Kola nut
Coffee bean
Green tea leaf
Guarana seed
Oat seed
Betaine
Beta Alanine
L-Histidine
L-Arginine
PYCNOGENOL

any criticism is wanted. i have not come up with dosage of anything yet but this is basically what i want to do. if you have any other ideas of things to put in it as well please let me know.

every formula has been invented already bro. just go online and search for energy drinks and what is in them. you aren't re-inventing the wheel coming up with your own version, and if you think you are then go and start bottling it and sell it and get rich too

i personally do not believe in them. if you need an energy drink to get through the day then you are not getting enough sleep or your diet needs a complete overhaul. we see guys all the time waking up at 5am and not going to bed till past midnight with a wife, kids, 2 jobs who fit in gym time in there. it is just not sustainable long term and they complain they don't have energy, no shit! human beings did not evolve to be hard workers at all, we are actually one of the laziest species out there. Dolphins and whales for example will swim many miles DAILY. so will fish. so throwing an energy drink at your body to compensate for this makes little logic

Last edited:
While I don't put together energy drinks, I do my own supplement combinations from bulk ingredients. It works just fine and saves a lot of money in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom