Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade Protein bars

Rebelbrad

Anyone have some recipes or a good site to recommended?
The ones at the store are very good but very high in carbs.
I’d really like to hear something on this.
My factory is in a small town so if I don’t pack a lunch, it’s subway, pizza, or fired chicken.
I’d love to take some bars to fill in with a salad for lunch

Even homemade recipes tend to be high in carbs as well. Have you considered meal prepping like a weeks worth of lunches at a time instead. Chicken breast, a veggie, and whole grain rice make a pretty clean and well rounded meal plan on a budget.

Anyone have some recipes or a good site to recommended?
The ones at the store are very good but very high in carbs.
I’d really like to hear something on this.
My factory is in a small town so if I don’t pack a lunch, it’s subway, pizza, or fired chicken.
I’d love to take some bars to fill in with a salad for lunch
I loved that fired chicken its fire

If you need to pack yourself a lunch, get some cereals which boil on water, they contain no sugar but full of proteins and vitamins.
Also pack yourself some fruits and avocado toasts are also good, make sure your bread though, is not fat.

take yourself some time and prepare a diet and a lunchbox you can grab and take away every day. Fruits, vegetables and a lot of water will do it for you man.

I am so glad my wife prepares me everything in the morning so i dont have to worry about that, but anyway pack some rice or pasta which is high in carbs, be sure to take some fruts also and you're good

Back
Top Bottom