Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to absorb supplements

Nusgem

I was reading an article about supplementation and they were saying that most of the time we take vitamins and they just get peed right back out the other way
so my question is how do you make sure that the supplements are taking actually get absorbed

I was reading an article about supplementation and they were saying that most of the time we take vitamins and they just get peed right back out the other way
so my question is how do you make sure that the supplements are taking actually get absorbed

Read another article.

bioperine aka black pepper will help you absorb any vitamins imo

Approximately 70%–90% of vitamin C is absorbed at moderate intakes of 30–180 mg/day. However, at doses above 1 g/day, absorption falls to less than 50% and absorbed, unmetabolized ascorbic acid is excreted in the urine.
Also, it comes down on the person age, how active also how much your receptors can absorbs some more then others

Back
Top Bottom