Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to apply yohimflame

skieun

Registered
I am confused on using this product that I bought from n2bm. It is called yohimflame and comes in a bottle that you're supposed to put on your body.
Do I put this stuff on before my workout then go burn really as much fat as I can and calories? Or do I just take it and lay around and let it absorb

I am confused on using this product that I bought from n2bm. It is called yohimflame and comes in a bottle that you're supposed to put on your body.
Do I put this stuff on before my workout then go burn really as much fat as I can and calories? Or do I just take it and lay around and let it absorb

You take a hot shower and apply it on your lower abs and love handles before doing AM morning empty stomach cardio.

It's best to use the product while on a caloric deficit and before training like AM cardio and afternoon weight training.

Back
Top Bottom