Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad did I screw up my supplements?

Gaellk

Registered
So I have an assortment of supplements that I keep at home. Well we had our power go out due to a bad storm and I couldn’t get my generator going in time. My supplements ended up being in 90 degree temperatures for a few days. I have whey protein and creatine, were they damaged?

So I have an assortment of supplements that I keep at home. Well we had our power go out due to a bad storm and I couldn’t get my generator going in time. My supplements ended up being in 90 degree temperatures for a few days. I have whey protein and creatine, were they damaged?

It's fine mostly not damaged but protein can go a little bad but nothing to bad to worry about. I would check how it smells first.

its fine main danger it proteins like Whey proteins or even the Gel capsules in your bottles. As long as that is good all is good!

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom