Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to choose sleep supplements

Gholden

Registered
I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to take a look at what they have for Sleep supplements. I have been addicted to sleeping drugs that I was prescribed for two years and I want to come off of them. Can anyone leave me in the right direction for a natural option

I went to the Vitamin Shoppe to take a look at what they have for Sleep supplements. I have been addicted to sleeping drugs that I was prescribed for two years and I want to come off of them. Can anyone leave me in the right direction for a natural option

I suggest n2sleep and nutrozol for sleep stacked.

Milk, Gaba and N2Sleep

Also read Stevesmi's article on it too

I would go with N2Sleep but try to ween down as you go. Not something you want to have to rely on taking every single day. It should be a great product to help you transition though.

Back
Top Bottom