Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: How to find cleanest ingredients?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

How to find cleanest ingredients?

Ive seen MMA fighters popping for stuff recently and a lot are blaming tainted supps. What can we do to prevent that from happening to us ? Which brands are known to have the purest and tested ingredients?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pretty much anything in a normal retail setting like gnc is tested and clean.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chelskiblue View Post
    Ive seen MMA fighters popping for stuff recently and a lot are blaming tainted supps. What can we do to prevent that from happening to us ? Which brands are known to have the purest and tested ingredients?
    MMA fighters...LIED. They're hardly likely to admit they took drugs. Do a search for MMA pro fighters on here asking for roid advice. We get them a LOT.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    MMA fighters...LIED. They're hardly likely to admit they took drugs. Do a search for MMA pro fighters on here asking for roid advice. We get them a LOT.
    Exactly. They obviously didn't got in to trouble because of their morning cereal lol.
    And about the products you should avoid...I mean, I really wouldn't worry about it that much if you are not a tested athlete.
    And if you are supplements are probably the shadiest area where you need to be really careful because sometimes they may contain some ingredients that are banned in certain sports.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chelskiblue View Post
    They are using that excuse as a scapegoat. They know exactly what they are taking more often times than not

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    80% of products don't ever get sniffed out by FDA, they simply do not have the funds or manpower to test everything. so i disagree what guys above are saying. you MUST use a legit supplement company that you can trust where the ingredients are what they say they are. that is why n2bm is the place i would get my supps, would not get them anywhere else
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have no opinion on the subject.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    80% of products don't ever get sniffed out by FDA, they simply do not have the funds or manpower to test everything. so i disagree what guys above are saying. you MUST use a legit supplement company that you can trust where the ingredients are what they say they are. that is why n2bm is the place i would get my supps, would not get them anywhere else
    It's one thing to not test 80-percent of products and it's another to suggest that a LOT of products specifically used by MMA and athletes are mysteriously steroid laden. PSL would be out of business and most guys would be jacked from creatine. They lied. Simple as.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Performance athletes are always looking for the next secret synthetic unknown chemical to gain edge.

There was massive controversy in Australia where all the AFL players were using peptides, many years ago, and got away with it for ages until people caught on.

But I was surprised when sarms just popped up in every supp shop in Australia in bottles that looked like just ur normal herbal crap.
    Took the government ages before it was all taken off shelves ect. But they would have made a shit tonne of money in that time.
    It will happen again one day in the future with somthing else.

Like synthetic weed. You could buy it at the sex shop for over a decade and get wicked hi off the shit, and didn't come up on drugs tests.
    Then boom people found out about it, put it on the news. All the synthetics were pulled from shops and now they implemented synthetic weed drug tests...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Buy OTC in stores like GNC, etc.