Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to know which coconut oil to choose?

Dacyn24

Registered
I've been reading a lot of studies on how good coconut oil is but there are a ton of options at the supermarket from cold pressed, heat pressed, hand pressed, etc. then there are organic, non organic. refined and unrefined. so many options and wanted to hear from the experts on which to choose.

if you do not get the right coconut oil then I'm sorry to say you are not getting the incredible nutrition from it

you have to get UNREFINED and COLD PRESSED. VERY IMPORTANT to buy the right one. if it is pressed or refined then all the nutrition is zapped away. and don't worry you can cook with it and it will still keep nutrition as long as you don't go over 400 degrees

Coconut oil is also amazing for sex. Natural. Tastes good. And oh so slippery

if you do not get the right coconut oil then I'm sorry to say you are not getting the incredible nutrition from it

you have to get UNREFINED and COLD PRESSED. VERY IMPORTANT to buy the right one. if it is pressed or refined then all the nutrition is zapped away. and don't worry you can cook with it and it will still keep nutrition as long as you don't go over 400 degrees

Listen to Steve on this one. He knows his diet shit.

Back
Top Bottom