Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to lower AST/ALT numbers

kiTateHI

Registered
I got blood work done and my AST and ALT numbers are above normal. Keep in mind I just finished the cycle about eight weeks ago but shouldn't things be back to normal by now? I'm kind of scared and what do I need to do to get those numbers back normal, I don't want my doctor to freak out

I got blood work done and my AST and ALT numbers are above normal. Keep in mind I just finished the cycle about eight weeks ago but shouldn't things be back to normal by now? I'm kind of scared and what do I need to do to get those numbers back normal, I don't want my doctor to freak out

If you have high ALT/AST there is nothing on the market today as strong as n2guard. Take 7 caps per day of n2guard and you'll see good improvements in your liver values.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw n2guard is SO powerful it was banned by amazon!

Of what? The doc??

Back
Top Bottom