Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much bcaa?

What is the optimal amount of bcaa to consume a day ? And can you take too much ??

There are 20 different amino acids altogether, 9 of which are called essential for your body. These amino acids can't be made by your body so you need to get the from food. There are only 3 amino acids in BCAA products so no matter how much BCAA's you are gonna consume you are still not getting the other 6 essential ones.

Instead of focusing on such a minutia FOCUS ON BIGGER MORE MEANINGFUL THING THAT ACTUALLY MATTER, like what does your diet look like.

I honestly never used bcaa's and i feel like unless you live in a 4th world country and have tremendous nutrition deficiencies there is no point. i will say flat out anyone in the US who uses a BCAA is falling victim to supp company marketing

What is the optimal amount of bcaa to consume a day ? And can you take too much ??

None! Like virtually all nominal supplements, BCAA's are a ripoff - mere pixy dust sold by snake oil salesmen. Don't waste your hard-earned money!

Back
Top Bottom