Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much creatine do you run?

Maisuej

I was wondering how much creatine do you run per day
and how many times out of the year do you run it do you run it during a certain season and then stop using it or do you just run it year round

and how many times out of the year do you run it do you run it during a certain season and then stop using it or do you just run it year round

i use ostazol m1mk instead of creatine

5g per day taken indefinitely. No need to load or cycle or anything like that. The important thing is to use a pure creatine product that does not have any other ingredients in it.

Commonly accepted loading dose regimen is 20 to 25 grams per day, divided 4 times daily for 5 to 7 days,10 with variability between recommended loading doses. The International Society of Sports Nutrition supports a loading dose of approximately 0.3 g per kg per day for at least 3 days. A single round of the creatine cycle should last 6-8 weeks, with a pause of 2-4 weeks (or longer, if needed) where you do not supplement with creatine at all.
You can run creatine for very long time that as long as you stick to the recommended daily dose, your body can easily tolerate creatine.

Commonly accepted loading dose regimen is 20 to 25 grams per day, divided 4 times daily for 5 to 7 days,10 with variability between recommended loading doses. The International Society of Sports Nutrition supports a loading dose of approximately 0.3 g per kg per day for at least 3 days. A single round of the creatine cycle should last 6-8 weeks, with a pause of 2-4 weeks (or longer, if needed) where you do not supplement with creatine at all.
You can run creatine for very long time that as long as you stick to the recommended daily dose, your body can easily tolerate creatine.

Loading is not required. It'll happen, just slower, even if you just use the standard non-loading dose.

And, as I already said, there is NO logic at all to cycling on and off. It's in red meat and the average man has 120g anyway without any supplementation

Back
Top Bottom