Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often can you cheat your diet

thomas sport

Registered
Hi everybody right now I'm following a cutting strict diet for two weeks and I miss junk food sometimes, I would like to know how many days a month can you cheat and have a junk food meal

if your goal is to cut obviously each cheat meal you have is going to make your goalpost further away. the whole 'you need a cheat meal to boost metabolism' is disproven bro science some fat dude and food companies came up with to justify eating shit

also eating healthy is a LIFESTYLE. you can't just eat good for 2 weeks then go back to eating shitty. you will just gain everything back

having said that psychologically we as humans are naturally pathetic/weak and we let our dopamine control our minds. so in that case 1 cheat meal a week is going to be your aim. notice i didn't say cheat DAY, i said meal.

Last edited:
If the rest of your diet and training program is in check - you should be able to have a cheat meal once per week on a strict cutting diet.

In all my clients diets - even if they are on a strict pre-contest diet - they still get a cheat meal once per day.

Now that being said, a cheat meal shouldn't be an amateur episode of man vs food. Use the cheat meal as an opportunity to eat some foods not included in your regular diet. Go out and eat whatever you are craving, but don't binge.

A quality grass fed steak with a baked potato, side salad, appetizer and desert would be a good cheat meal.

LMAO at Muskate's ~ No Amateur Episode of "Man vs Food".

But He's correct.
Don't think of it as a Cheat Meal per se, but as a Strategic Cheat Meal.
Where you don't Go Crazy, just get a Food or Combination you wouldn't usually eat while Cutting.

This way you are Curbing your Cravings, but not going Calorie Crazy with Useless Sugars.............. JP

I mean it all depends on so many factors. ...sure 1 cheat meal a week, even 2 is ideal and works best for most of us. Having said that. ...it's not going to happen overnight. You need to train your body, your mouth and most importantly your mind. If you eat unhealthy and decide to change your diet and lifestyle....1 cheat meal a week is gonna be rough.

My thing is. ...if you are absolutely dying for a cookie......have it and move on. But truly move on. ...if you don't and you dwell on the cookie....it's going to frustrate you

I think some ppl get way to caught up in the whole strict clean eating.. Unless ur seriously cutting for a comp ya shouldn't let it dictate ur life.. 150pb scrawny lean guys who think they are body builders should eat more.. Leanness and muscularity on a sunken build looks as awful if not worse than ya average fat guy and its simply laughable

Cant get fat in one day bro and if your training hard as your dieting hard through the week. Then a cheat meal or one day isn’t going to make much of a difference . I work 6 days a week so on Sunday I’m off diet and then I do fasted cardio the following morning for 45 that works well for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some ppl get way to caught up in the whole strict clean eating.. Unless ur seriously cutting for a comp ya shouldn't let it dictate ur life.. 150pb scrawny lean guys who think they are body builders should eat more.. Leanness and muscularity on a sunken build looks as awful if not worse than ya average fat guy and its simply laughable

you need to save up some $$$ and travel to the US, specifically the south. EVERYONE here is fat. you won't find a 150 pound woman here, much less a 150 pound guy unless they are crackheads

Back
Top Bottom