Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run n2generate ES

COScujj

Registered
What are your recommendations on running n2generate ES vs. running a regular test booster that is really cheap. ES costs over $140 or something crazy. each bottle only lasts a month I mean who can afford such a thing. What is so special about this stuff that makes it worth this much money

What are your recommendations on running n2generate ES vs. running a regular test booster that is really cheap. ES costs over $140 or something crazy. each bottle only lasts a month I mean who can afford such a thing. What is so special about this stuff that makes it worth this much money

You can use n2generate classic if budget is an issue, or you can use n2generate es and lower the dose. Meaning you run n2generate es 2 tabs per day instead of 5 and you'll get 2+ months out of each bottle.

People moan and bitch about $140 but will spend $1000's on a cycle

Unfortunately to live well you gotta spend money! Thats why junk is so cheap!

You pay for quality. Yes you can always go cheaper but you will be getting a fat inferior product.

Back
Top Bottom