Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use creatine

sylevVN

I had a question about using creatine. I know this Is a really cheap supplement and I was hoping you can give me some guidance on the best way to use it
I'm currently in my early 20s and looking for a little bit of an edge in the weight room. Should I use it everyday you're around or do you need to cycle it

I had a question about using creatine. I know this Is a really cheap supplement and I was hoping you can give me some guidance on the best way to use it
I'm currently in my early 20s and looking for a little bit of an edge in the weight room. Should I use it everyday you're around or do you need to cycle it

According to the instructions it came with

I would use ostazol m1mk not cheap creatine

if you use cheap stuff just use it preworkout

3 caps ostazol m1mk thats the creatine you want right before training

I prefer using cadazol personally. It helps me boost in my workouts unlike creatine!

Back
Top Bottom