Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUM uber energy

garcpford

This product is a blend Of adaptogens and Vitamin B and it's supposed to help a lot with energy and cognitive function
each bottle is 60 capsules and you take two a day. I have been taking it now for 15 days and don't no-tice anything yet. Do you think I should get a second bottle and run it a full two months

This product is a blend Of adaptogens and Vitamin B and it's supposed to help a lot with energy and cognitive function
each bottle is 60 capsules and you take two a day. I have been taking it now for 15 days and don't no-tice anything yet. Do you think I should get a second bottle and run it a full two months

if you need energy use some cardazol 5 caps it will work better

Write it off as a loss and move on. Dont waste more money

Back
Top Bottom