Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxy cut review

sisir012

Advanced Cyborg Brother
One my gym friend currently use fat burner he take it before morning cardio but the problem is when evening came he feel anxiety and mood swing and after 8 pm he feel well no problem I suggest stop to take fat burner ..but his question is why he feel anxiety in evening why not other time ? I had no answer .thank you

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Hydroxy cut contains very high dosages of caffeine. It's basically a caffeine pill. 100% perfectly normal to feel anxiety and irritability when using a lot of caffeine.

Tell your friend to stop using the hydroxycut - or at the very least lower his dosage and his anxiety will go away.

Have him check out this article on cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is way better for fat loss then hydroxycut and since it does not contain any stimulants or hormones, there is no way it can cause anxiety.

I tried Hydroxy-Cut once.

It was a sample, and all I got was a Headache.

I'll stick with my Black Coffee and 5,000 Mcg of Sublingual B-12 (Methylcobalamin)...................... JP

I tried Hydroxy-Cut once.

It was a sample, and all I got was a Headache.

I'll stick with my Black Coffee and 5,000 Mcg of Sublingual B-12 (Methylcobalamin)...................... JP
I abused lots of hydroxy cut...and yes headache and anxiety came from it

Tell your friend to stop using the hydroxycut - or at the very least lower his dosage and his anxiety will go away.

Yes today he don't take it and he feels very well

Remember guys - it's NOT ANXIETY. It's just feeling a little jittery due to the stimulating effect of caffeine etc. Being a little worried about a job interview is a form of anxiety. Feeling 'wired' by a stim is not. Doing a good speech at a wedding and worrying about making a cock of it is anxiety. Having a racing heart from DMAA etc is NOT anxiety.

Anxiety: a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease.

Back
Top Bottom