Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have anemia issue

hags55

Registered
good evening everybody, I have anemia and I've had it for a few years. It's not severe enough to Warrant prescription drugs to treat it. But my doctor said I can manage it by taking supplements. He recommended that I ask someone at a nutrition store. Before I walk in there and wanted to check in with you guys

good evening everybody, I have anemia and I've had it for a few years. It's not severe enough to Warrant prescription drugs to treat it. But my doctor said I can manage it by taking supplements. He recommended that I ask someone at a nutrition store. Before I walk in there and wanted to check in with you guys

B12 is good for anemia issues, so is n2guard to be fair, I would stack both.

Try 3DMulti

Injectable B 12 serves no purpose. That's 1970's thinking. First off, B12 isn't absorbed unless the complex is available.

Secondly, it's only available in the system for 48 hours. Is it worth injecting for that?

And thirdly, vitamins are meant to be eaten.

My advice -- desicatted liver. It has a ton of B12 plus the complex and also heme iron -- the best kind.

See your Doctor about something like this man....

Back
Top Bottom