Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'VE GOT SUPER POWERS!!!!

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
I just tested positive for the Covid anti-bodies. Can't get it, can't give it. And I owe it all to ignoring the advice of the so-called "experts."

Anything that attacks your lungs needs to be fought by USING your lungs. Exercise and fresh air is the key. So what do they all tell you to do? Stay inside! Fuck that. Keep distance, wear a mask, but get out and work those lungs!

And of course, I took a double dose of N2GUARD every day since the whole thing started. Is that what made the difference? Hard to say -- all I know is, I'm immune.

I just tested positive for the Covid anti-bodies... I'm immune.

That’s the hope. The science isn’t out yet. Does it last 3 months? 6? A year? 2? Antibodies don’t offer the same level of immunity across the board. We’ll find out soon. Which antibody test/brand/maker did you get/use? Did you notice you were sick/ill in months past?

That’s the hope. The science isn’t out yet. Does it last 3 months? 6? A year? 2? Antibodies don’t offer the same level of immunity across the board. We’ll find out soon. Which antibody test/brand/maker did you get/use? Did you notice you were sick/ill in months past?

good points, also it isn't about protecting yourself, it is about you not spreading it. if you are asymptomatic and have the antibodies then that is fine and dandy, but going out in public and spreading it to people who are vulnerable is as reckless as someone who has HIV having unprotected sex with random people off tinder.

i know several people who have died from this and their entire household got it as well. it is super contagious

Well, if you don't have it, you can't spread it. And I had two family members who were casualties so I'm quite aware of the horrible ramifications. Both were quarantined by the way. And then there's the hospitalization issue which is a topic in itself.

As far as the all "maybe's", that's part of the fear machine that the media likes to project. Whatever bit of good news that comes along, they have to shoot down. So you'll tune in tomorrow. There's also a political bent to all of this. And frankly, I'm sick of attention grabbing so called "experts" that want everyone to sit and hide until further notice. If that's for you, fine. It's not for me. And for every expert opinion, here's an equally valid opposing opinion.

Yes, I had it and treated it old school. Got the fever down by sweating it out. Gallons of water and tons of sleep. And as soon as possible, I started exercising. I hate aerobics but I was running twice a day. And yes, immunity is a big part of it. Incidentally, certain gear enhances the immunity system while others suppress it. And certain nutrients are essential and certain herbs and enzymes, have been proven to enhance it as well.

Anyway, the intention was not to start a debate. Just pointing out that staying healthy is the best defense. find N2GUARD helps on that regard. Viruses want the low hanging fruit. The weak. The vulnerable. The sick. Try not to be any of those things.

Your blood plasma will be in high demand for use in therapy for compromised people with covid-19

Yes, I had it and treated it old school. Got the fever down by sweating it out. Gallons of water and tons of sleep. Viruses want the low hanging fruit. The weak. The vulnerable. The sick. Try not to be any of those things.

bingo on both points. fasting and rest is the best thing to do when you are sick. you could throw in some homemade bone broth too.

and yes viruses do mostly attack the vulnerable. Americans are in such poor shape that it has it us hard. people aren't going to change their ways though. as soon as wisconson was forced to open fat and out of shape drunks were back in the bars. doctors don't even know basic nutrition, so it is hopeless. that is why on our podcast we laid out the best strategies to fight the virus to help people who want to be helped. many do not want to be helped or just think a drug will fix it. just like with our HPTA, only our own bodies can recover, you cannot keep throwing drugs at it. we also have segments of the population that think the virus is a hoax (if i can't see it then it must not be real) those types of people.

Last edited:
bingo on both points. fasting and rest is the best thing to do when you are sick. you could throw in some homemade bone broth too.

and yes viruses do mostly attack the vulnerable. Americans are in such poor shape that it has it us hard. people aren't going to change their ways though. as soon as wisconson was forced to open fat and out of shape drunks were back in the bars. doctors don't even know basic nutrition, so it is hopeless. that is why on our podcast we laid out the best strategies to fight the virus to help people who want to be helped. many do not want to be helped or just think a drug will fix it. just like with our HPTA, only our own bodies can recover, you cannot keep throwing drugs at it. we also have segments of the population that think the virus is a hoax (if i can't see it then it must not be real) those types of people.

Arguably viruses etc attack us all - all the time. It's the elderly can't deal with it as well as the young

Arguably viruses etc attack us all - all the time. It's the elderly can't deal with it as well as the young

yeah i should have said 'viruses kill mostly the vulnerable'

our bodies constantly have viruses and bad bacteria around. immune health should be discussed more but it isn't. that would require people to eat healthy and eat less food and we can't have that here in America. bad for profits and business.

I just tested positive for the Covid anti-bodies. Can't get it, can't give it. And I owe it all to ignoring the advice of the so-called "experts."

Anything that attacks your lungs needs to be fought by USING your lungs. Exercise and fresh air is the key. So what do they all tell you to do? Stay inside! Fuck that. Keep distance, wear a mask, but get out and work those lungs!

And of course, I took a double dose of N2GUARD every day since the whole thing started. Is that what made the difference? Hard to say -- all I know is, I'm immune.

You are legend brother!

Did you ever even feel sick at all?

You know the way this virus acts making it hard for your blood to carry oxygen, it forces people to lay down, which in turn will make pneumonia way worst. You had the right idea I think just staying active and making sure to take N2guard to keep your body clean and also getting all of your vitamins and minerals.

Well, if you don't have it, you can't spread it. And I had two family members who were casualties so I'm quite aware of the horrible ramifications. Both were quarantined by the way. And then there's the hospitalization issue which is a topic in itself.

As far as the all "maybe's", that's part of the fear machine that the media likes to project. Whatever bit of good news that comes along, they have to shoot down. So you'll tune in tomorrow. There's also a political bent to all of this. And frankly, I'm sick of attention grabbing so called "experts" that want everyone to sit and hide until further notice. If that's for you, fine. It's not for me. And for every expert opinion, here's an equally valid opposing opinion.

Yes, I had it and treated it old school. Got the fever down by sweating it out. Gallons of water and tons of sleep. And as soon as possible, I started exercising. I hate aerobics but I was running twice a day. And yes, immunity is a big part of it. Incidentally, certain gear enhances the immunity system while others suppress it. And certain nutrients are essential and certain herbs and enzymes, have been proven to enhance it as well.

Anyway, the intention was not to start a debate. Just pointing out that staying healthy is the best defense. find N2GUARD helps on that regard. Viruses want the low hanging fruit. The weak. The vulnerable. The sick. Try not to be any of those things.

Okay just read this of how you fought through it!
Yes having lived a life-long pursuit of fitness and health pay dividends as we get older and older.

Yes take N2Guard all of the way!

Same here!

This ^^^ needs a "like" button!

Back
Top Bottom