Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i want to get huge, what supplements?

lanbezym

Newbie Brother
Registered
guys I REALLY want to get big natty, what supplements can I take? getting paid soon and want to buy up some hardcore stuff

Anabolics. Such as:

Beef
Turkey
Lamb
Chicken
Fish
Pork
Eggs
Bacon (dat chit brah)
Fish oil
virgin olive oil
macadamia nut oil
Raw milk (if you can get it)
Anything green

You can stack any of the above without any side effects except for awesomeness.

Of course, you will probably ignore this and just spent a shit load on stuff that won't work unless you are taking all of the above, but I guess you will either live and learn or die poor and ignorant.

it doesn't matter what you take or use if your diet and training are not only consistent but also conducive to your goals... yes, supplements will help you surpass natural peaks, but there are no such magic pills that exist without the discipline and consistency... always remember that... i am pointing this out several times based on the way you come across in your initial post because it seems you may not fully grasp this...

for some good natural supplements...

look at

dspark
n2slin
hcgenerate
wheytobuildmuscle

also, take a look at my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms

lgd-4033 is great for size and you could stack it with other sarms to really add size, strength, etc... here is a sample layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

When it comes to being natural or not, the biggest factor is your diet and training. You have to eat and train for your goals, which means eating a lot of the right kind of foods and training heavy and hard. Things like creatine, BCAAs, whey protein, N2slin, n2bm gear, and Dspark will benefit you as well

get huge bro? use some ostarine with Dspark and EAT a lot!

This is the suggestion I would make too. D-Spark is the shit! Add some Whey, and you could even stack Ostarine with some S4 from Sarms1.

Anabolics. Such as:

Beef
Turkey
Lamb
Chicken
Fish
Pork
Eggs
Bacon (dat chit brah)
Fish oil
virgin olive oil
macadamia nut oil
Raw milk (if you can get it)
Anything green

You can stack any of the above without any side effects except for awesomeness.

Of course, you will probably ignore this and just spent a shit load on stuff that won't work unless you are taking all of the above, but I guess you will either live and learn or die poor and ignorant.

Haha right on bro. Like the man says, diet is KEY. Lots of protein and calories are needed to grow. Adding in some supps like dspark, n2slin, hcgenerate, whey, etc. will help for sure but only if diet is in place.

guys I REALLY want to get big natty, what supplements can I take? getting paid soon and want to buy up some hardcore stuff

Food (lots of it), water (lots of it), multivitamin, protein (upon waking, after workouts, before sleeping). Most supplements aren't worth the price of the plastic bottle bro.

Back
Top Bottom