Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want a pill that makes everything better

cream66

Registered
I wish i could take a pill that gave me energy and made me strong and motivated. All I want to do is sit and watch tv and netflix. Why dont I have energy I am 17 years old!!!

Dude try some high quality MDMA and pop it into your arse, you should feel all those things along with a strong tingle

I wish i could take a pill that gave me energy and made me strong and motivated. All I want to do is sit and watch tv and netflix. Why dont I have energy I am 17 years old!!!

You have your answer. Get out and stop watching TV

You have your answer. Get out and stop watching TV

lol i was going to say the same thing

our bodies naturally adapt to our lifestyle.. i tell guys all the time the best thing you can do is throw your tv in the trash and go enjoy life outside. you sit and watch netflix everyday, then what will your body adapt to do?

What does your diet look like? Maybe your deficient in vital vitamins and minerals for your body. Do you eat alot of processed junk every day?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

What does your diet look like? Maybe your deficient in vital vitamins and minerals for your body. Do you eat alot of processed junk every day?

It doesn't matter. If he sits on his ass eating the perfect diet and still does f'all but watch netflix he's still lack the energy.

It doesn't matter. If he sits on his ass eating the perfect diet and still does f'all but watch netflix he's still lack the energy.
Right, just wondering if its a contributing factor that leads him to sit around ya know. In the end it looks like the typical mindset these days. "Just give me a pill to make everything better!"

I'd lovvvvvvvvvve to trade places with you an be 17 again brotha....

Back
Top Bottom