Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would run Rich Pianas Liver and Organ defender to help liver,kidney,heart and blo

jutuv

Registered
Hey Bros hope all is good. I just had a few questions about my first cycle. I've taken pros such as Tri-Methyl Paltinum as well as kamikazi in the past but this is my first real steroid cycle. If you could just look it over and give me your thoughts it would be much appreciated

Dbol- 30mg/ day for 4 weeks
I will be taking half of a 2.5mg pill of Letrozol EOD as my AI to combat the estrogen.

I was then looking at taking (1) 50mg pill of Winstrol everyday for 4 weeks after that to clean up the gains and harden out because I know so much water retention happens with Dbol

On Cycle Support throughout those 8 weeks I was going to run Rich Pianas Liver and Organ defender to help with liver,kidney,heart and blood pressure.

PCT- I will then run Nolvadex aftee I finish my Winstrol at 20mg/day for 2 weeks and then reduce it to 10mg/day for the last 2 weeks.

I've done a lot of research behind all of this but you can never have too much knowledge especially when it comes to stuff as serious as this. I just want to know if you guys think my doses and intakes are good in your opinion. I wasn't sure if you can do Dbol for 4 weeks and then Winstrol for 4 weeks after that?(total of 8 weeks). As well I would like to know if everything I listed will help with keeping my gains as best as possible or if I should continue taking something or doing something in the gym or in the kitchen after I finish up my Nolvadex.

Thank you for your time and I'll be waiting to hear back, have a nice day.

If this is your first real cycle, then ditch all the orals and run:

Test E or C 500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks

Aromasin 10-12.5 mgs EOD

Followed by the Perfect PCT.

You will get much better results.

Rich Piana's liver and organ detox supplement is better then using nothing but I personally would use N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains a full dosage of TUDCA per serving. Do some research on TUDCA and you will see that it is by far the best liver aid supplement on the market today. The reason most companies do not include it in their formulas is because it is extremely expensive.

Your cycle itself looks ok but you want to use an AI with your cycle such as aromasin, NOT letrozole. Letro is extremely powerful and will bottom out your estrogen levels. Remember that some estrogen is needed for normal muscle gain and sexual function. Instead of the letro, I would use aromasin at 10mg EOD. You can order it from ag-guys.com.

You also need a much better PCT then just nolvadex. Cutting corners when it comes to your PCT is not a good idea. It is unhealthy and will prevent you from keeping all the gains you made on your cycle. After your cycle you are going to want to run a good 4 week mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

That is going to be an extremely stressful cycle for your liver, and I don't thing that Rich Piana's thing is the optimal choice. It is very little in it, and basically, it relies on milk thistle for liver support. In such case, you may as well just get yourself some milk thistle, and save quite a bunch of money. It will be roughly the same as Rich Piana's product, but considerably cheaper. However, you only got one liver, so I would rather recommend you to use the best liver supporting supplement, which is N2Guard. I will not argue about how good it is, or how it compares to others - just look at the ingredient list of N2Guard and Rich Piana's product, and you will see the difference by yourself.

In my opinion this is a very poorly laid out cycle. I would not do an oral only cycle. You will just put stress on your liver, have lots of water retention, and end up losing your gains in the end. I would rather see you run a proper first cycle of test only or go with SARMS. Read this article first and see which is a better option for you.

http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

if you are asking about your cycle.. its best to post this in the main forum.

as far as a support supplement. for almost the same price you can buy n2guard, which is a superior product

Back
Top Bottom