Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ibuprofen for mood and energy

cody brads

Registered
is it true ibuprofen can help to increase focus and energy boosting, as an athlete is it something I can use for competing without any health risk?

Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It will do nothing what so ever for increasing focus or energy.

Long term ibuprofen usage is not a good idea. It is very liver toxic and also horrible on your stomach lining. Using it daily will eventually lead to stomach ulcers.

Not sure who told you that ibuprofen would increase your energy but they were probably pulling your leg.

The best compound that is safe to take everyday to increase energy would be a PPAR agonist like cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Only use ibuprofen if 100% necessary. It's terrible for your health.

Ibuprofen is not going to help your mood. Unless your mood is down due to a headache or a hangover. I wouldn't use these types of painkillers as an athlete. They will hinder your progress. You actually want inflammation when you train, not to get rid of it with drugs.

I'll tell you from 1st Hand Experience.
As I had to take Ibuprofen when my Hips were giving me problems.

My Liver Enzymes started to Elevate, while this is Harmless in the Short Term.
In the Long Term it's not something you want to put your Liver through.

Think of the Liver as your own Chemistry Set for the Body.
As it plays an Essential Part in Metabolic Processes.
It filters the Blood coming from the Digestive Tract.
Also Detoxifies Chemicals and Metabolizes Drugs.............................. JP

I have been taking ibuprofen post root canal for 4 days, i tried not using it and i was bed ridden from the pain as it feels like i was punched in the jaw .. i can tell you the shit tears up your stomach and has made me feel like shit for being an active person. there is no health benefits besides it helps with pain. I am glad i am off that shit and you should only use it if absolutely necessary.

Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It will do nothing what so ever for increasing focus or energy.

Long term ibuprofen usage is not a good idea. It is very liver toxic and also horrible on your stomach lining. Using it daily will eventually lead to stomach ulcers.

Not sure who told you that ibuprofen would increase your energy but they were probably pulling your leg.

The best compound that is safe to take everyday to increase energy would be a PPAR agonist like cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Only use ibuprofen if 100% necessary. It's terrible for your health.

Tylenol is by far way more toxic to your liver than ibuprofen

Back
Top Bottom