Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you did it over. What would you do diff

firstcycle1125

I never done anything other than finaflex have wanted to run test. Or a SARM. So I would like some advice some veterans if you did it over what would you do different

When I started in college I never kept any AI on hand. Ended up with some gnarly gyno that has stayed with me for the last 10 years.

Yeah I am the same very inpatient. Just trying to pick brains. Guessing SARM is the way I am going until j l an it or get big enough

i think the #1 mistake guys make is listening to a source or a buddy for advice on what they put in their body

you need to make your own decision and do your own homework. listening to some 'bro' at the gym for steroid abuse is not a good idea!

Even though I started back in 78', before AI's and SERMS were in use.

I had a couple benefits that I wouldn't change, if I did it all over again.

1st and Foremost, I had a very knowledgeable Coach at the time.
Who made me wait till I was 25, and then send me to a Reputable Doctor.
And he wrote all my Prescriptions, and did all the Bloodwork necessary, before/during/and after my Cycles............. JP
P.S.
I was an AAU Powerlifter, competing in the 198 Lb Class, until my 1st Cycle.
So I already had 8 years of Serious Lifting before I did any AAS.

Yeah I think where I am right now I am too high with body fat to go with pin. Will be looking into a good SARM source and dabble with them for now. Just curious if anyone tried anything and learned good or bad from them and share the information

Yeah I think where I am right now I am too high with body fat to go with pin. Will be looking into a good SARM source and dabble with them for now. Just curious if anyone tried anything and learned good or bad from them and share the information

This is smart. Send me an email (link in signature) if you need any help with sources/cycle lay out for your first SARMS cycle. Happy to help a new guy starting out.

I agree with @stevesmi

The #1 mistake people make is that they listen to a gym bro for advice. That guy doesn't have your best interests in mind. He probably just has some old gear he's trying to get rid off that he wants to pawn off on you.

Whenever I get a client who is 100% new to PEDs, I have them do a couple cycle of SARMS before venturing into steroids. Their first steroid cycle is always a simple and basic test only cycle.

Sarms1 can’t be the only place to get a good legal SARM

- - - Updated - - -

This is smart. Send me an email (link in signature) if you need any help with sources/cycle lay out for your first SARMS cycle. Happy to help a new guy starting out.

I agree with @stevesmi

The #1 mistake people make is that they listen to a gym bro for advice. That guy doesn't have your best interests in mind. He probably just has some old gear he's trying to get rid off that he wants to pawn off on you.

Whenever I get a client who is 100% new to PEDs, I have them do a couple cycle of SARMS before venturing into steroids. Their first steroid cycle is always a simple and basic test only cycle.

I sent you a email to find a good place to purchase SARMs and a good advice to follow

As per my missing reply (issues with the server this morning) I wouldn't change a thing. I contacted both of the then top two advisors on gear here in the UK when I first decided to take gear

So any other good sources or places to order from. Sarms1 seems to be very over priced. Like I said they can’t be the only place to order from

Take a biology class or two early on in the journey. Nutrition as well. I had a super dedicated period in my mid twenties where I could have made better gains, had I known what I know now. I went back to school later, and learned a ton.

I understand that. But I am researching a good place to get some SARMs and everything is sarms1. Just curious if there was ever another company that would be worth it at a cheaper price

Back
Top Bottom