Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Immune system booster

mr.labban

Registered
As far as I know, the only things that have been proven to boost the immune system are thing that actually fill nutritional deficiencies. Does anyone know of any other compunds that have been proven to boost the immune system?

The only way to really boost the immune system is to keep a balanced healthy lifestyle and diet. Make sure you get enough sleep and train regularly. I use Sauna to boost heat shock proteins in the body.

What do you need/want to do this for? And two, can anyone tell me what boosting your immune system actually does? And example of your immune system going into overdrive would be an increase of white blood cells which attack bacteria and cancer cells. If you were to have an overloaded white blood count your body would be attacking itself. Just eat a nutritious diet and your body will do the rest

As far as I know, the only things that have been proven to boost the immune system are thing that actually fill nutritional deficiencies. Does anyone know of any other compunds that have been proven to boost the immune system?
Eating correctly is the best way to boost it

I take greens powders and mushrooms for micro/phyto and direct immune system stimulation from mushroom extracts. Mushrooms have well documented immune modulating properties

Do some fasting and take 500 mg vitamin C daily with one lemon sliced on one warm cup of water with organic honey "one table spoon"

Back
Top Bottom