Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving hair

rHuth99

Registered
Does anyone know what vitamin is good to take for hair that splits and breaks off? Would a multi vitamin help? This is happening to both my daughters and I. We were living in a dry climate, so I thought that was the problem, now we are in Houston and still having the problem.. I figured we are lacking some vitamin. any suggestions?

Does anyone know what vitamin is good to take for hair that splits and breaks off? Would a multi vitamin help? This is happening to both my daughters and I. We were living in a dry climate, so I thought that was the problem, now we are in Houston and still having the problem.. I figured we are lacking some vitamin. any suggestions?

Go see a licensed hair dresser - just for advice. It might be a diet thing - as in if all three of you have it what aren't you all eating?

I'm not really sure on that one. A multi may help, especially if you arent getting enough fruit and veggies

I have heard biotin is pretty good for hair and nails. Using natural products on your hair will also help.

Back
Top Bottom