Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increase vitamins intake during pct

During a PCT, your body is under a lot of stress so it does make sense to increase your anti-oxidant in take. That's why a lot of products developed for PCT like n2guard have anti-oxidants like glutathione and vitamin C in the formula.

Yes - it makes total sense.

During a PCT it's very important to try to keep other sources of stress to a minimum as much as possible. Stay away from anything that will put additional stress/inflammation on your body like processed foods, alcohol etc.

Let's be clear - it's a question of EXTRA vitamins. Ruthless3D is a solid product but extra? No. First and foremost a healthy diet contains enough but we all, myself included, take a vitamin tablet (or two) daily. I'm using Ruthless right now. But that's MORE than enough. I don't then need to take even more during a PCT.

Ruthless, for example, contains 500mg of vitamin C. Whereas the optimal amount is 200mg. Why would I want to take even more when I'm already getting 250% more than I need as is?

Back
Top Bottom