Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing lift test booster

Wasimkhan

Registered
if I were to take a test booster would it increase my lifts at the gym right now I'm only benching 150 lb and I weigh 200 lb. People make fun of me that I trained with they say I'm very weak. What can I take that will make me stronger so I can start impressing people more

What you need more than anything is food and hard training. Supplements can only help you a very very small amount. 95% of it is your training and diet

if I were to take a test booster would it increase my lifts at the gym right now I'm only benching 150 lb and I weigh 200 lb. People make fun of me that I trained with they say I'm very weak. What can I take that will make me stronger so I can start impressing people more

Testosterone boosters will make you stronger fore sure. If you want a non stim option go with n2generate es daily, if you want a stim option go with ostazol daily. I like to mix them up.

No, no amount of any kind of “booster” is going to make you stronger. Anyone who says different is lying and trying to sell you something. Eat and train hard with a focus on progressive overload.

Clean food and hard training is what will work best!

Eat and be consistent in the gym. Who gives a shit what they say

Try my testosterone booster: www.HCGenerate.com

Back
Top Bottom