Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing my test levels

Nicholai35

Registered
I'm 35 years old and my test levels have been gradually dropping as I have aged and it is getting to the point where my doctor says i should do TRT. i don't want to inject myself for life quite yet is there a supplement i can try first to boost test levels? looking for one that is highly rated and reviewed

I'm 35 years old and my test levels have been gradually dropping as I have aged and it is getting to the point where my doctor says i should do TRT. i don't want to inject myself for life quite yet is there a supplement i can try first to boost test levels? looking for one that is highly rated and reviewed

Try N2generate ES and ostazol, and mix the dose to boost your test levels. Make sure your split the doses the whole day every 2 hours to boost the test levels natty.

You could always try testosterone cream and see how you respond to that. It is a bit of a hassle to do it every day though.

I'm older than you but I have to say TRT if the best thing I ever did. I dont have one regret. I have never felt better - in and out of the gym.

Just as an FYI - I see a Urologist. I don't go through a TRT clinic.

I would give N2Generate a try first and see how you like it. If you feel like you need something even stronger, move up to the N2Generate ES (extra strength). Both are fantastic products.

Back
Top Bottom