Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increasing pump with dspark and?

Dbolsteve

Proficient Brother
using dspark daily and getting good pumps during my training, yesterday i looked like a monster doing dspark and dbol lol (wont lie im doing cardarine gw too haha) so i was crazy in the gym, anything i can add to harden me up?

more dspark hahaa, love that stuff...you ever try using winstrol preworkout bro...>

I'd try oxandavar works great work s4 and gw

using dspark daily and getting good pumps during my training, yesterday i looked like a monster doing dspark and dbol lol (wont lie im doing cardarine gw too haha) so i was crazy in the gym, anything i can add to harden me up?

dude your already on d bol, GW & dspark.....what more do you want

lol

with dbol and dpark, you should be more then fine with pumps.You are going to start getting pains

Add some sarms1 S4 and that will harden you up for sure

Here is the pre workout formula I recommend for everyone... You will find this to not only enhance your workout to such a high extent but also to provide a MULTITUDE of other benefits than a general preworkout formula could never deliver...

Dspark, yohimflame, n2slin and gw-501516 (CARDARINE)... you will absolutely love this stack in every way... get everything at www.n2bm.com aside from CARDARINE which can be bought at www.sarms1.com

Some s4 and some citrulline, say 6-8 grams preworkout. Been loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dspark is pretty incredible stuff for pumps. If you are wanting to harden up it can be difficult running Dbol, but S4 is perfect for that. You can also increase your AI dose to drop more water

I can imagine combining dspark with dbol would give you some pretty incredible pumps. Good combo.

Back
Top Bottom