Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increasing the size of your penis.

I'm happy with my 8 and a half but I heard jelqing works. At least I think that's how you spell it. I would try it but my boy injured his dick doing it. Look it up.. it's supposed to increase size and girth but I don't know.. if you're really worried about it you can give it a try.

Put some rubber bands around it. Stick it in the shop vac every two hours.
Get a 3ft piece of rope tie it to the tip tie the other end to a 10lb plate. Stand at the top of the stairs. Drop weight and let her hand for a good two hours.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Damn that sounds a bit like sado-mazo lol. I'd better just stick to what mother nature gave me.

Theoretically it is a muscle so you could make it larger by working it more often, just like any other muscle group. Trying to get your penis muscles to grow would be the equivalent of trying to get your jaw muscles to grow...

As far as I know, there is no product that will produce noticeable results in increasing the size of your penis. Sorry pal.

66ba1e242f12d9acc7f234e734c846fa.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Tapatalk

Yeah what's up with penis pumps? Are penis pumps just to get you hard because I've read online that that could also increase the size of your penis and girth overtime.

Yeah what's up with penis pumps? Are penis pumps just to get you hard because I've read online that that could also increase the size of your penis and girth overtime.

there are a couple of forums that are dedicated to nothing but penis enlargement. i know pegym and thunders place are 2 big ones. i'm planning on giving it a serious go when or if i ever get my fucking insurance to pay up on the human growth. figured it could only help. the way i see it they aren't selling anything, and it takes a lot of hours, so there has to at least be something to it. the whole thing around the pump is that you pump more blood into it, and if you do that consistently over time you slowly increase the amount of blood that can go in, making you larger with erections. ligament stretches and jelqing or some form of stretching are the other 2 main ones.

Fuck all that lol I'l Ba happy with my average size. "may not be hitting the back of that vag, but I'll bang the hell out of the sides!"

bro don't lie, u know you want some gains. my buddy has a 10 inch cock, this chick put one of those huge gas station cups on it once and was spinning it around with space to spare, she was blowing him in a parking lot, and you could see the shadow from the headlights ahah and he is still all trying to order pumps and get bigger. it always looks smaller to us, he truly believes he is small, it's insane.

look up good looking loser.com...he swears by the pump and has pics of a years progress. seems legit

Are there any supplements that could really increase the size of your penis?
I have seen products like Extenze and enzyte make those claims. Also there is kong that seems to be pretty popular.
Any of you bros know about these products and if anything can really make your peker grow?
no nothing is going to make your penis grow.there are products that can increase blood floq and will give you stronger erections

there are a couple of forums that are dedicated to nothing but penis enlargement. i know pegym and thunders place are 2 big ones. i'm planning on giving it a serious go when or if i ever get my fucking insurance to pay up on the human growth. figured it could only help. the way i see it they aren't selling anything, and it takes a lot of hours, so there has to at least be something to it. the whole thing around the pump is that you pump more blood into it, and if you do that consistently over time you slowly increase the amount of blood that can go in, making you larger with erections. ligament stretches and jelqing or some form of stretching are the other 2 main ones.

Yeah I've always wanted to try jelqing but my wife says that my size hurts her and that it's more than enough. I think for me it's just an ego booster but if she's happy I probably shouldn't care. 8 and a half is only average though, right? I feel like I'd be a stud if I was 10 inches lol I don't know.. I shouldn't care that much about it anyways as long as my lady is happy!

Yeah I've always wanted to try jelqing but my wife says that my size hurts her and that it's more than enough. I think for me it's just an ego booster but if she's happy I probably shouldn't care. 8 and a half is only average though, right? I feel like I'd be a stud if I was 10 inches lol I don't know.. I shouldn't care that much about it anyways as long as my lady is happy!

Thats all that matters. It's really kind of silly that men's ego over penis size makes them behave a certain way. Just be happy being you.

Are there any supplements that could really increase the size of your penis?
I have seen products like Extenze and enzyte make those claims. Also there is kong that seems to be pretty popular.
Any of you bros know about these products and if anything can really make your peker grow?

sugery is the only thing i think would work

Came across this old thread and I would regret it if I didn't share this, especially on this thread:

(So I just wanted to add this reply for the record)

Nobody has yet mentioned penis extenders as a method.

After all, all the guys in the PE community testify to their results.

The thing to understand is that they target length, so they might not be that helpful in girth (which I'm sure is what you guys prefer to have).

Back
Top Bottom