bannednutrition.com

Thread: Which ingredient does it?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Which ingredient does it?

I started a weight loss challenge and needed motivation to go to the gym, so I tried the C4 extreme pre-workout supplement. I don't take any other supplement. I noticed that as soon as I started taking it, my sugar cravings disappeared. I am trying to figure out what ingredient is causing this effect. Has this happened to anyone else, or can you tell me what is causing it? I started out with about a half scoop early in the morning before I go to work and the effect lasts all day, so I guess I don't use it as directed. I feel like my sugar addiction is my worst enemy, so I am really interested in how this caused it to go away. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's pretty interesting, but I have no idea why it would have that effect.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rauljimenez View Post
    I started a weight loss challenge and needed motivation to go to the gym, so I tried the C4 extreme pre-workout supplement. I don't take any other supplement. I noticed that as soon as I started taking it, my sugar cravings disappeared. I am trying to figure out what ingredient is causing this effect. Has this happened to anyone else, or can you tell me what is causing it? I started out with about a half scoop early in the morning before I go to work and the effect lasts all day, so I guess I don't use it as directed. I feel like my sugar addiction is my worst enemy, so I am really interested in how this caused it to go away. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    No preworkout provides motivation. Stimulation yes - motivation no.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rauljimenez View Post
    Well stimulants suppress appetite. It probably has more to do with that than anything

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    not anything magical

stimulants will TEMPORARILY suppress appetite. but i guarantee you over time not only will you no longer have lower appetite but your appetite will end up being higher. that is why everyone buys these fat burners and uses half the bottle then stop using them. the more you use them the less effective they become
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive never really taken a desire to use pwo. Comes from within!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you ever taken a stimulant other than caffeine before? Synephrine could just be suppressing your appetite. The RTD at the gym however may do the opposite lol because of the citrulline I mean.