Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which ingredient does it?

rauljimenez

Registered
I started a weight loss challenge and needed motivation to go to the gym, so I tried the C4 extreme pre-workout supplement. I don't take any other supplement. I noticed that as soon as I started taking it, my sugar cravings disappeared. I am trying to figure out what ingredient is causing this effect. Has this happened to anyone else, or can you tell me what is causing it? I started out with about a half scoop early in the morning before I go to work and the effect lasts all day, so I guess I don't use it as directed. I feel like my sugar addiction is my worst enemy, so I am really interested in how this caused it to go away. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

That's pretty interesting, but I have no idea why it would have that effect.

I started a weight loss challenge and needed motivation to go to the gym, so I tried the C4 extreme pre-workout supplement. I don't take any other supplement. I noticed that as soon as I started taking it, my sugar cravings disappeared. I am trying to figure out what ingredient is causing this effect. Has this happened to anyone else, or can you tell me what is causing it? I started out with about a half scoop early in the morning before I go to work and the effect lasts all day, so I guess I don't use it as directed. I feel like my sugar addiction is my worst enemy, so I am really interested in how this caused it to go away. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

No preworkout provides motivation. Stimulation yes - motivation no.

Well stimulants suppress appetite. It probably has more to do with that than anything

not anything magical

stimulants will TEMPORARILY suppress appetite. but i guarantee you over time not only will you no longer have lower appetite but your appetite will end up being higher. that is why everyone buys these fat burners and uses half the bottle then stop using them. the more you use them the less effective they become

Ive never really taken a desire to use pwo. Comes from within!

Have you ever taken a stimulant other than caffeine before? Synephrine could just be suppressing your appetite. The RTD at the gym however may do the opposite lol because of the citrulline I mean.

Back
Top Bottom