Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectable prohormones that are still legal 2016

101010 10100010010

Registered
So the only prohormones left after the last set of bannings are all non-methyl so that mean most of the product will be destroyed by the liver at first pass. I wonder if there are any of these prohormones that are in a oil base that way it bypasses the liver as it gets into the body. I'm looking for legal stuff here guys, i don't want to even email as source i'm scared of breaking the law. I want to experiment with my body and not catch a drugs smuggling charge.

Why don't you just go with sarms? They are legal and taken orally in liquid form. They do not effect the liver and are do not require injections. What are your stats and goals and we can set you up with a nice sarms cycle?

There are no injectable prohormones, and they were not banned only due to liver toxicity - they were banned because they cause a lot of side effects. In fact, I would even dare to say they prohormones lead to more health problems than steroids do. If you want something legal, then SARMS are going to be your only choice. They are a very good alternative, since they have decent results, and cause no side effects at all. They are non-hormonal, so there will be no problems in this regard either.

All pro-hormones are now illegal with the bill that was passed. Even if they still were legal - There are MUCH better options available.

Pro hormones are some of the most toxic things you can possibly put into your body. Not only that, they leave very little in the term of keepable gains post cycle, and most pro hormones aromatize heavily and lead to estrogen related side effects. I could go on and on.

I do not recommend pro-hormone use at all. Either use steroids or SARMS. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Back
Top Bottom