Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable Trestolone Acetate any good?

TruckMonster

There is a website selling injectable Trestolone Acetate as a research item. I wont post the link as to not anger the mods here, but I think we all know how that works. I have a ton of orals from the close out sales in December when everything became banned, but I wanted to complement it with some injections of stuff that is non-methyl. I'm really scared of receiving international packages full of steroids so I'm always looking to shop local and "otc". I'm pretty strict on my diet and hit the gym 6 days per week so I'm happy with my body, just need a tiny boost to help me make faster progress, so I'm not looking for big huge cycles that I have to grab a bunch of stuff from abroad. Just whatever I can use to help me lose a little fat and gain some mass. Any of you bros injecting this trestolone acetate and what are your reports on it?

Somebody else asked this question a couple of days ago, this product seems to be getting popular. I suggest you wait and see what other bros on evolutionary.org report about it before you buy. Trestolone itself might be a decent steroid to use, but you just don't know if that is what you are getting, maybe you get some 1-DHEA in the bottle and not know it. It is a research item so remember that.

bro why the hell would you inject that shit? if you going to pin yourself, at least use real steroids, no point using trestolone...trest is weak shit imo...

I'm not really familiar with the compound, but I would wait to hear feedback from others before using

its not too bad... 19-nor derivative, etc... here's a profile

7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione (MENTABOLAN)
Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 4-6 weeks
Advanced Cycle Length- 6-8 weeks
Methylated-Yes
Toxicity Level- Moderate
Estrogen Conversion- No
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 960:165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration

Molecular Formula: C20H28O2
Average mass: 300.435089 Da
Monoisotopic mass: 300.208923 Da

Synonyms: 7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione

AAR PRODUCTS (MENTABOLAN) is found in:
-ALTERED MASS

This is a "dione" prohormone. In the body, the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic.

This compound is a 19 nor derivative and only differs from Deca aka nandrolone by just altering the 17-ketone position. This compound is similar also to the injectable steroid trestolone acetate which is strongly anabolic and moderatly androgenic so mass and strength size is a def on this compound it is bascially oral trestolone. Common sides are slightly increased blood pressure and may affect your Cholesterol levels slightly but subsides after use as with all anabolics. It may convert to estrogen at extremely low level but this is more of a progesterone based hormone. It also has no binding effects with SHBG meaning most of the compound will be bioavailable. Frequent dosing is needed but when combined with the compound Carbopol, MENTABOLAN can be dosed 1-2 times a day.

Don't make the mistake and confuse this compound (or the target steroid) with the widely-feared mibolerone, a.k.a. "cheque drops", which is a 17a-methylated version of trestolone (or dimethylated nandrolone). MENTABOLAN is a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased accumulation of muscle mass at an appropriate dosage that is suggested.

Testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself. The 7a-methylation of trestolone hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite. This means the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity, but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons, but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group.

I think the fact that it's a steroid sold by a research company disqualifies it as trustworthy bro. That's just my opinion but I would never buy AAS from a research site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen mixed reports.I would rather cycle a compound with more scientific evidence to back it up

I like sarms better.. especially if fat loss is somthing you are looking to accomplish. Sell your PH's and get some LGD and GW if you want to build muscle and loose fat. You also wont fuck up your lipids along with all of the other sides you get running PH's.

Fuck all that, either use real AAS or stay natty and use supps like hcgenerate or use sarms.

I'm interested to see how it works out for whoever tries it on this board. I found a log a while ago somewhere where a user reports 30lb gains in a month. But who knows how much truth there is in it.

From Wikipedia "Trestolone is a synthetic androgen taken to build muscle rapidly, and is a theoretical candidate drug for use in hormonal male contraceptive methods. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of trestolone induces a state of temporary infertility.".

I don't understand uniqueness of it for inducing infertility. Exogenous Testosterone will also cause you to temporarily become infertile... perhaps this substance has fewer side effects.

Trest Is different than Ment and it actually works better

Talking trash on all pro hormones is like standing at the club yelling out freebird or stairway to heaven because you think thats what your supposed to do. Trest is wicked shit! Inj trest is even better.
750 mg test cypionate 250 3 times a week pinned
700 mg tren ace 100mg daily pinned
210 mg superdrol 30 mg daily oral
420 mg trenavar 60mg daily oral
280 mg trestolone 20 mg twice daily pinned
20 mcg igf1-lr3 3 x daily
40 Mcg cjc1295 w/o Dac 3x daily

410 grams of protein with papaya extract
And 20 bottles of water or more!

The trest smooths things out and acts synergistically to make you grow so fast it's almost hard to believe. It's stronger than superdrol and eases the side effects of the superdrol
When I read about SD I thought it was going to be another tren. Hell no! Way worse but with insane fast results and trest is about twice as strong without those sides. Use cabergoline and adex and lots of proliver compounds.
Keep you AR receptors clean. And pamper the hpta with vitamins. The GOOD kind. Not that trash from GNC
USE A LOT OF PROBIOTICS with trest and especially Superdrol.

trest is wicked. Try it for yourself

I'm interested to see how it works out for whoever tries it on this board. I found a log a while ago somewhere where a user reports 30lb gains in a month. But who knows how much truth there is in it.

From Wikipedia "Trestolone is a synthetic androgen taken to build muscle rapidly, and is a theoretical candidate drug for use in hormonal male contraceptive methods. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of trestolone induces a state of temporary infertility.".

I don't understand uniqueness of it for inducing infertility. Exogenous Testosterone will also cause you to temporarily become infertile... perhaps this substance has fewer side effects.

Sound about right! 20 to 30lbs a month or even less.

I can put 20lb on in a month too, but it sure as hell won't be all muscle. You sound like a salesman for trestolone

I can put 20lb on in a month too, but it sure as hell won't be all muscle. You sound like a salesman for trestolone

Nah, trestolone is pretty legit. It grows you like a much stronger deca. More water and bloat than deca, but more muscle gain too...and it feels like testosterone at times.

The guy above just has way too much going on. He's running tren and superdrol at high doses! So no, I don't think trestolone is contributing to his progress, but it is certainly a great hormone. Just needs to be more available.

It seems a lot of people are saying ment is shit and weak but probably haven't even used it. Ment is an aas not a prohorme, I've used the injectable form not this oral crap that some places are pushing now. Trestolone Acetate(MENT) is an awesome steroid and I did very well on it. I've got 120mls of it left and after that I'm sure it'll be a while before I can find it again.

Taste of ment?

Nah, trestolone is pretty legit. It grows you like a much stronger deca. More water and bloat than deca, but more muscle gain too...and it feels like testosterone at times.

The guy above just has way too much going on. He's running tren and superdrol at high doses! So no, I don't think trestolone is contributing to his progress, but it is certainly a great hormone. Just needs to be more available.

I have 3 bottles of trest (ment) i was wondering if anyone knows what it taste like to make sure i got the real stuff. I also have a 30ml bottle of dbol that doesn't look oil based. Looks water based and i want to know if there is a way i can tell if its oral or injection.

Talking trash on all pro hormones is like standing at the club yelling out freebird or stairway to heaven because you think thats what your supposed to do. Trest is wicked shit! Inj trest is even better.
750 mg test cypionate 250 3 times a week pinned
700 mg tren ace 100mg daily pinned
210 mg superdrol 30 mg daily oral
420 mg trenavar 60mg daily oral
280 mg trestolone 20 mg twice daily pinned
20 mcg igf1-lr3 3 x daily
40 Mcg cjc1295 w/o Dac 3x daily

410 grams of protein with papaya extract
And 20 bottles of water or more!

trest is wicked. Try it for yourself

Bro, are you still alive???

Also does anyone have any current feedback on trest? I watched dylans video on it but would like to see some real life results from ppl...good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom