Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injectable Trestolone Acetate any good?

Proficient Brother TruckMonster's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Injectable Trestolone Acetate any good?

There is a website selling injectable Trestolone Acetate as a research item. I wont post the link as to not anger the mods here, but I think we all know how that works. I have a ton of orals from the close out sales in December when everything became banned, but I wanted to complement it with some injections of stuff that is non-methyl. I'm really scared of receiving international packages full of steroids so I'm always looking to shop local and "otc". I'm pretty strict on my diet and hit the gym 6 days per week so I'm happy with my body, just need a tiny boost to help me make faster progress, so I'm not looking for big huge cycles that I have to grab a bunch of stuff from abroad. Just whatever I can use to help me lose a little fat and gain some mass. Any of you bros injecting this trestolone acetate and what are your reports on it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Somebody else asked this question a couple of days ago, this product seems to be getting popular. I suggest you wait and see what other bros on evolutionary.org report about it before you buy. Trestolone itself might be a decent steroid to use, but you just don't know if that is what you are getting, maybe you get some 1-DHEA in the bottle and not know it. It is a research item so remember that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro why the hell would you inject that shit? if you going to pin yourself, at least use real steroids, no point using trestolone...trest is weak shit imo...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not really familiar with the compound, but I would wait to hear feedback from others before using

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can discuss this sort of thing in the source section on who the source is.. its totally okay
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its not too bad... 19-nor derivative, etc... here's a profile

7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione (MENTABOLAN)
    Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
    Average Cycle Length- 4-6 weeks
    Advanced Cycle Length- 6-8 weeks
    Methylated-Yes
    Toxicity Level- Moderate
    Estrogen Conversion- No
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 960:165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration

Molecular Formula: C20H28O2
    Average mass: 300.435089 Da
    Monoisotopic mass: 300.208923 Da

Synonyms: 7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione

AAR PRODUCTS (MENTABOLAN) is found in:
    -ALTERED MASS

This is a "dione" prohormone. In the body, the ketone at C17 will be hydrolysed by 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17b-HSD1) into the active compound trestolone (MENT). Trestolone itself has been shown to be roughly 6 times as anabolic as methyl test by oral administration, and around 2.5 times as androgenic.

This compound is a 19 nor derivative and only differs from Deca aka nandrolone by just altering the 17-ketone position. This compound is similar also to the injectable steroid trestolone acetate which is strongly anabolic and moderatly androgenic so mass and strength size is a def on this compound it is bascially oral trestolone. Common sides are slightly increased blood pressure and may affect your Cholesterol levels slightly but subsides after use as with all anabolics. It may convert to estrogen at extremely low level but this is more of a progesterone based hormone. It also has no binding effects with SHBG meaning most of the compound will be bioavailable. Frequent dosing is needed but when combined with the compound Carbopol, MENTABOLAN can be dosed 1-2 times a day.

Don't make the mistake and confuse this compound (or the target steroid) with the widely-feared mibolerone, a.k.a. "cheque drops", which is a 17a-methylated version of trestolone (or dimethylated nandrolone). MENTABOLAN is a strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic compound which should elicit significant strength gains and increased accumulation of muscle mass at an appropriate dosage that is suggested.

Testosterone and similar delta-4 steroids are typically converted to stronger compounds like DHT and DHT derivatives by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5AR). 19-nor compounds are an exception to this rule, with 5a-reduced nandrolone (or 19-nor DHT) being a far less potent androgen than nandrolone itself. The 7a-methylation of trestolone hinders the reduction of this double bond, so delta 5(10) isomers are a major excreted metabolite. This means the 7a-methyl group not only makes the compound stronger by increasing androgen receptor affinity, but also reduces the ability of the body's enzymes to break it down into weaker metabolites.

The addition of the 7a-methyl group has a flattening effect on the molecule which improves androgen receptor binding. MENT is a strong compound for several reasons, but the primary reason for its strength is the increased androgen receptor affinity caused by the conformational changes of the 7a-methyl group.

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    move on to real AAS to just stay natty. this is stupid.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the fact that it's a steroid sold by a research company disqualifies it as trustworthy bro. That's just my opinion but I would never buy AAS from a research site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have seen mixed reports.I would rather cycle a compound with more scientific evidence to back it up

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like sarms better.. especially if fat loss is somthing you are looking to accomplish. Sell your PH's and get some LGD and GW if you want to build muscle and loose fat. You also wont fuck up your lipids along with all of the other sides you get running PH's.
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast