Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injured knee

Jobbond

Registered
- Almost a year ago, playing in an alumni basketball game. During warmups jumped and felt a small pop in my right knee.

- Was still able to play the rest of the game no problem, didn't get sore until the game was over.

- No swelling or discoloration

- Since then it has always been sore, nothing major just always "there"

- I can still run with very minor discomfort, however such as yesterday, if I jump full force a few times it becomes extremely sore the next day.

- Prevents me from doing squats/lunges due to sharp pain, can kind of do light weight front squats

- Pain is at the bottom of the knee cap where it meets the patellar tendon, feels like its right beneath that spot too

Any ideas whatsoever? I imagine I'll see a doctor soon...just curious.

yeah a pop isn't good man. keep in mind your adrenaline is up during the game so you will keep playing on it which only does more damage, always STOP when something like that happens. you aren't paid big bucks where you need to stay in the game to help your team

i would see a VERY GOOD sports medicine doctor, find one who treats athletes.. might have to drive closer to the city for that.

The only way to know if something has gone in the knee is to go and get an MRI... Around 300 bucks but otherwise you wont really know whats going on inside that knee!

Might want to look into the healing peptides:

BPC 157
TB 500

Do some physical therapy, and you'll be solid in 6-8 weeks maybe a lot less with them peptides.

Supplements aren't going to do much. You need to see a doctor, and then I would suggest a physio as well if you have insurance that will cover it,

Back
Top Bottom