Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin spike

homicide

Registered
So ive got a question. is there any other juices that i can use with my creatine to provide me with the insulin spike or is it just grapefruit juices that works. Im gettin sick of the taste of it and fancy a change?

it isn't insulin spiking that makes supplements work better with grapefruit juice. it is greater bioavailability, and yes you can also use black pepper too. maybe clarify your question a bit

it isn't insulin spiking that makes supplements work better with grapefruit juice. it is greater bioavailability, and yes you can also use black pepper too. maybe clarify your question a bit
This right here.

So ive got a question. is there any other juices that i can use with my creatine to provide me with the insulin spike or is it just grapefruit juices that works. Im gettin sick of the taste of it and fancy a change?

You don't need any or an insulin spike. It works fine with water.

Just drink it with whatever you want dude. I just put mine in water

Man you can have it with anything honestly makes no difference!

Back
Top Bottom