Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intra workout supplement

I use BCAAs intra workout. There are a lot of options out there, but I prefer those with a higher Luecine content (at least 4:1:1 ratio)

if your workouts are long then getting in some sugar helps bounce your blood sugar levels giving you longer energy

just don't over do it

there is no magic thing though that going to help you much more than that. using caffeine to power through workouts I have never been a fan of. very habit forming and if you can't get excited to workout then you need to find some motivation and get yourself out of that funk.. change up your music, change up your gym, change up your workouts. make it fun! doing the same workouts everyday like I see 90% of guys do in the gym gets boring.. no wonder people quit

I use BCAAs intra workout. There are a lot of options out there, but I prefer those with a higher Luecine content (at least 4:1:1 ratio)

my thoughts exactly and the same way i do it... im big on glutamine use, intra workout and right before bed as well but also leucine... leucine needs to be talked about more because it is so effective with muscle building and extremely integral to be supplementing...

Back
Top Bottom