Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intra workout supplement

vinniemalgaes

Registered
Im planning on incorporating an intra into my supp regimen this coming month, most likely it will be xtend. I usually train for about 2 hrs and drink between half and 3/4 gallon of water over the time. I was curious how much of this would be safe/effective to replace with xtend.

I'm sure your ancestors when they were fighting off the Roman Empire in Europe would take breaks in between battles and huddle together to drink intra workouts. they battled for days on end with no food, yet today we are such pansies we cannot even weight train without a pre workout, an intra workout, and a post workout.

the whole reason for any sort of fitness training is to strengthen the body. when you treat your body like a sick baby and nurse it all the time you create a weak body. the eating every 2 hours, the waking up at night to eat, the electronic addiction, the sugar addictions, the caffeine addictions, etc. 95% of you guys reading this have weak bodies, that is a produce of our modern society. until you fix all this you will just get weaker and weaker. across this great nation on T-giving what % of teenagers spent dinner with their heads in their phones? this issue is getting worse and worse. we are creating an entire generation of weaker and weaker people thanks to bad parenting

Last edited:
You don't need it. It's just supplement company marketing telling you that you do.

Im planning on incorporating an intra into my supp regimen this coming month, most likely it will be xtend. I usually train for about 2 hrs and drink between half and 3/4 gallon of water over the time. I was curious how much of this would be safe/effective to replace with xtend.
To answer your question since nobody else did, I believe xtend goes in 12 to 16 oz of water per serving. So drink that then drink the rest in water.

Back
Top Bottom