bannednutrition.com

Thread: Isopure as a post workout?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Isopure as a post workout?

I'm looking to lean out and drop to 5% bodyfat, really watching the carbs now. Would Isopure be a good choice post workout? maybe 50-100grams of zero carb Isopure post training.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro isopure is good but expensive...though not bad for low carbs...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeSander28 View Post
    I'm looking to lean out and drop to 5% bodyfat, really watching the carbs now. Would Isopure be a good choice post workout? maybe 50-100grams of zero carb Isopure post training.
    isopure is not bad... its fairly clean but one major issue i have with it is the sodium... if you take a FULL serving of it, your getting 15% sodium... thats a lot man... to be honest with you, i've been using a combination of hydroxycut whey combined with wheytobuildmuscle and its a FAR cleaner and MORE EFFECTIVE combination...

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, I have to Agree with Dylan.
    You need to Read the Labels on all the Protein Powders that you use........................ JP
    P.S.
    I use the Isopure Unflavored, It's only 7% Sodium.

Home Erectus Bodybuilder El Hefe's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think Isopure zero is a very good protein.

As for the sodium....add potassium to your higher sodium meals and you'll avoid the bloat....works like a charm.

I would also suggest adding some leucine to the Isopure.

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use it but it does contain chlorine (sucralose) which kills gut flora among other things.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya 😉

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I use it but it does contain chlorine (sucralose) which kills gut flora among other things.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ya ��

exactly... i will give them credit for great advertising of their product but they truly fail to mention things like this, that are extremely detrimental and things we absolutely should not be injesting... for me, this is a major drawback, as well as the sodium, which will not be completely counteracted by simply adding potassium... especially if you have a few of these a day... its poor makeup and shows that this product is not only overpriced but overhyped as well... if im paying this price for a protein then im creating my own at true nutrition and getting the much higher quality... the thing i like about that is i can create exactly what i want for certain times a day and i can combine with whey to build muscle for not only the taste but the assurance im getting full meal replacement or supplemental protein that is needed on top of normal intake to ensure optimal muscle growth, hunger satiation and essential amino acid intake...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Isopure is a great refreshing protein and I will grab one cold from the fridge at my Gym on cardio days. But I will NOT use it more than an couple times per week, if that even. The sucralose was already mentioned and Dylan is right on the money with the sodium intake there.

I hope N2BM will bring back "Muscle Replenish" one day, that was the absolute best post-workout drink I have ever had.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suppleminator View Post
    Isopure is a great refreshing protein and I will grab one cold from the fridge at my Gym on cardio days. But I will NOT use it more than an couple times per week, if that even. The sucralose was already mentioned and Dylan is right on the money with the sodium intake there.

I hope N2BM will bring back "Muscle Replenish" one day, that was the absolute best post-workout drink I have ever had.
    i loved that one... between that for post workout and the n2matrix, which i felt was the best quality protein we carried, as such a strong night formula, we need both back! =)