Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isopure protein

Steveve

Registered
I bought isopure powder and whey protein and I'm planning to take one for bulking and the other one for cutting down. The guy at the store said I should do the isopure for mass gains, says it has more calories. What do you think about this plan and how much do you think I'll game if I get a good workout program going

I bought isopure powder and whey protein and I'm planning to take one for bulking and the other one for cutting down. The guy at the store said I should do the isopure for mass gains, says it has more calories. What do you think about this plan and how much do you think I'll game if I get a good workout program going

The type of protein doesn't matter to be fair as long as it's a high quality brand, I always mix whey and isopure together in a shake 50grams with peanut butter.

There are too many variables and nobody can tell you what you'll gain..

Shakes are fine but make sure you are getting enough whole foods

Know absolutely zero about you so impossible to give any kinda prediction….if you want to lose weight then cut your calories, gain weight add more….Personally I don’t like the protein shake thing, egg whites, tuna and chicken breasts for me….

Both can be used for either. Try eating more or less overall food

Make sure you get best quality protein, but it will not make you cut you or strong/bulk , try CARDAZOL-natural booster of cardio,stamina,energy,FAT LOSS and/or OSTAZOL - natural test booster for strength/bulk up

Look at the ingredients and make a decision for yourself. Don’t get something packed with sugar.

Different protein powders are not going to do different things for you. They are just food......a processed dairy byproduct but still food I guess. Best thing you can do is stick to real food. Just eat more to gain and less to cut.

Back
Top Bottom