Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jack3d original formula

Jdawgny

Registered
does anyone know of a website that sells the original formula jack3d? these guys on ebay are trying to get like $80 for a jar. lol. or any other good pre work outs? lmk thanks

They're all going to be in that price range. If you head over to Strongsupplementshop.com they have a pre workout that's insane called Mesomorph. It's pretty damn good, check it out and read the reviews also. Very reliable company and always in stock. I've used them for about 2 years now and they always come through.

Enjoy!

Let me give you the low down.
Pump Powder by Line One nutrition still has dmaa in it.
So does locked and loaded 187 by geared up nutrition.
Youre welcome.

I have had dmaa powder and jack3d had a stronger kick. It had a designer amphetamine in it that gave it the oomp..... I do miss it though...

Let me give you the low down.
Pump Powder by Line One nutrition still has dmaa in it.
So does locked and loaded 187 by geared up nutrition.
Youre welcome.
I actually bought Pump Powder by Line One recently. I can confirm it works great, gives me that tunnel vision like the original jack3d used to

never ended up trying the original jack3d formula, but my friend who took it always raved about it.

jack3d got pulled by FDA bro...because of dmaa...shit really works well....
all the shit out there is left over stock IMO.....

im impressed anyone still has it, and not surprised its going for that price lol its worked that good

does anyone know of a website that sells the original formula jack3d? these guys on ebay are trying to get like $80 for a jar. lol. or any other good pre work outs? lmk thanks

There are still some of the original bottles floating around. Rumors say USP Labs made well over 3 million units of the original Jack3d.

Back
Top Bottom