Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jaundice and liver

E33zequiel

Registered
I got really sick with food poisoning from eating rotten food. It was so bad I had to spend two days in the hospital getting an IV. they release me and I came home and I still felt really bad and my eyes were yellow. I had developed something called jaundice but they said it would go away. It eventually did but since then I've been worried about my liver is there a supplement I can take

I got really sick with food poisoning from eating rotten food. It was so bad I had to spend two days in the hospital getting an IV. they release me and I came home and I still felt really bad and my eyes were yellow. I had developed something called jaundice but they said it would go away. It eventually did but since then I've been worried about my liver is there a supplement I can take

If you have a serious liver issue like jaundice (seems excessive of course) but use n2guard 7 caps/day to help with the liver. If you can get your hands on the +NAC version even better.

N2Guard. But drink lots of water too

Do you drink or take medication or oral steroids that wouod hsve caused this? It will normalize on its own as long as you arent continuing to damage it

Up your water intake and take some N2Guard. It will definitely help

Back
Top Bottom