Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jet lag problems

lighterchild

Registered
I have been travelling a lot for work going from China to the US. I get fucked with jet lag and I can’t seem to get enough energy to workout from after these trips. Can I take something to help sleep? Thanks for anyone that can advise me!

Modafinil is often prescribed to help those with similar issues related to shift work.

I find fasting when you fly is a great way to get over jetlag. Once you start incorporating meals at different times the body goes out of sync. Lots of water and dont eat. Works for me. Also helps to adjust to destination hours a couple days leading up to your travel.

Getting more sleep might not be the answer to the lack of performance in the gym. have you tried caffeine maybe?

Melatonin could help. Otherwise you’ll just end up getting groggy later etc. I would just try dyphenhydramine (benedryl). It’s safe and it can help in a pinch.

I wouldn't use any of those sleep supplements, they take out your natural melatonine and it's causes insomnia over time of using it!

I avoid taking unnecessary pills in my body for no reason. If you really have to work out either push through it, or rest and stabilize .

Back
Top Bottom