Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint help bpc157

riley00

Registered
I am seeking joint help guys and bpc157 is supposed to be the best peptide to use. Basically my story is I have been a tennis player since I was a boy and over time the doctor said that the cartilage in my knee had been rubbed out to the point where it is now bone on bone. I have quit tennis which makes me sad but was hoping you could give me guidance on if bpc157 could help me get back on the court

I am seeking joint help guys and bpc157 is supposed to be the best peptide to use. Basically my story is I have been a tennis player since I was a boy and over time the doctor said that the cartilage in my knee had been rubbed out to the point where it is now bone on bone. I have quit tennis which makes me sad but was hoping you could give me guidance on if bpc157 could help me get back on the court

Welcome brother to the forum. I love BPC157 and TB500 to , if you can use both same time is another level . I use and my elbow is much better ( now doing skull crunches with 80kg ) . and i recover so quick from anything i do . Love it

bpc and tb400 combo is something I like and helps with elbows stack them with nutrozol before bed and results are super sweet.

a thread on tennis elbow you'd like
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...elbow-killing-my-gains-please-help-78021.html

the ultimate healing stack consists of mk2866, mk677, bpc-157 and tb-500... if you want to go for ultra healing, that would be the stack

As good as it is I'd suggest going back on court is asinine.

Ostarine and N2JointRx are the best stack for tendons, bones and joints.
These peptides can be extremely helpful but are often faked, if you can find a good legitimate place to get real products from then surely add the peptides to the stack.

the ultimate healing stack consists of mk2866, mk677, bpc-157 and tb-500... if you want to go for ultra healing, that would be the stack

I love this stack. I would also add N2JointRX and some Krill Oil.

I also recommend holding off on your BPC until sarms.forsale starts selling it in February

People sometimes talk without try or understand . Alot of people say peptides or sarms are not good as real gear but i can tell all are welcome and great tools to help us improve even more . of course like with gear we have some amazing products and other not as good . As sarms i love MK677, Cardarine, Ligandrol , for peptides love TB , BPC, CJC1295 , IGF , GHRP6 , HGH FRAG . I wish i can have this all tools when i begin 24 years ago

Back
Top Bottom